If you’ve been charged with the important task of purchasing chemical disinfectants for your company there’s a few key considerations you need to be aware of. Let’s first list them, and then look at how choosing Durokleen as your trusted corporate partner can help with each.
- You need to source the most cost effective (over the long term) chemical disinfectant for your company’s requirements.
- You need to be able to provide maximum protection from bacteria and other hazards for your customers and staff, and this protection needs to last for as long as possible.
- Your choice needs to be as safe as possible for your staff to use and your customers to be exposed to.
- Your choice needs to be as environmentally safe as possible.
- You need to know your choice of chemical disinfectant will not damage expensive surfaces, equipment and uniforms.
- If based in Australia, using products that are Aussie owned and produced will be viewed as positive by your clients.
- You need to know you can get effective One on One advice and support from your chemical disinfectant supplier
- In these unprecedented COVID times, the product you chose must meet the highest criteria in combating surface and airborne bacterial and viral threats.
Ok let’s take a bit more of a deep dive into these to make sure you don’t make any avoidable mistakes in your choice.
In terms of cost yes of course there are cheaper alternatives per litre out there compared to DuroKleen, but in terms of how much of our product you have to apply to get long lasting effects, and how regularly, we know DuroKleen will be cheaper for you in the long term every time. With up to one hundred continuous days of antimicrobial protection from DuroKleen, your business will win the war over long term disinfectant costs every time.
Maximum protection from a wide range of moulds, mildew, algae, bacteria, viruses — even pathogenic bacteria such as MRSA and Golden Staph is possible because DuroKleen actually kills microbial cells by fatally weakening the outer layers of their cells. In the process creating a powerful biostatic barrier will go on actively protecting your treated hard and soft surfaces for up to 100 days.
Safety is assured with DuroKleen because it is a non-toxic, water-based product. It will not burn skin or emit harmful toxic fumes that can lead to respiratory difficulties. When used on surfaces they are protected but also are safe to be touched by customers, even young children in Early Learning Centres and the elderly in Aged Care settings
DuroKleen’s range is environmentally safe to use and dispose of. Increasingly companies are being judged on their consciousness relating to safe environmental practices, the chemicals they use, the ethical charter of their suppliers, in short—the concern they display for the safety and long-term health of their clients and staff, and our planet in general. Your customers may never say anything, but trust us, through experience we have learned that they are conscious of the supply line choices you make and the companies you align yourself with. Ethical environmental practice and responsibility is something we pride ourselves on at DuroKleen and its front of mind in all our dealings.
Additionally, we are an Aussie owned and operated company. Our products are also produced in Australia. Overwhelmingly it’s been proven that most Australian based businesses show a strong desire to support businesses that support other Australian businesses.
The cost of a chemical disinfectant cannot be measure purely by the price of the product. If the product you choose causes damage: to surfaces, equipment, uniforms, customers and staff’s health; or proves ineffective, opening your company up to claims of negligence or fines in harbouring and passing on infection; or loyalty to your business suffers because it’s viewed as using environmentally irresponsible products in an increasingly ‘green conscious’ business community, the actual cost of the product can turn out to be so much more. DuroKleen ticks all the boxes discussed in this article and avoids these negative outcomes. Saving you potentially thousands of dollars in the long-run.
DuroKleen is the perfect choice to meet the ultra-stringent disinfectant expectations in our new COVID environment.
Lastly DuroKleen can provide you contact with our friendly qualified in-house Field Experts, who can liaise by phone with you regarding the scope of requirements for your business. They will then be able to suggest the appropriate products and quantities from our range. Bespoke pricing is also available for large, ongoing, corporate clients.